Mobile Handheld Computers
Enhance your store operations and transform the shopping experience of your customers with our handheld mobile computers. Zebra’s mobile solutions make it easy and frictionless for your store associates to complete store management tasks and assist shoppers with all the information at their fingertips.
Easy to use, highly durable and built to perform, these handheld computers feature the best technology found in small packages. Find your perfect product match for any type of retail format.
Tc70/ Tc75 Touch Computer
Your Front Line To A Smarter Enterprise
A business powerhouse, TC70 / TC75 is a masterpiece, designed to serve business workforce requiring durable enterprise class handheld computer that does beyond reliable real time data collection, enabling them to serve their customers inside and outside the four walls.
- Comprehensive Wi-Fi and Cellular (up to three SIM cards) support
- Choice of Android™ or Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise operating systems (Window 10 on TC70x)
- Capture 1D and 2D bar codes in virtually any condition, photos, videos, signatures and more
- Simulscan to take process automation to the next level, captures all contents on a form in one scan
- Most advanced scan engine with longer range date capture capability
Mc40 Mobile Computer
The New Face Of Retail Mobility
Comes with a choice of Android operating systems with Zebra’s Mobility Extension (Mx) and Mobility DNA, MC40 series provide durability and security with a set of features including advanced barcode scanning, push-to-talk and an integrated magnetic stripe reader, now your floor employees can look up the answer to practically any product question on this handled mobile computer, present product comparisons to help with a buying decision, place an order for next day delivery or in-store pick-up and ring up a sale — all without ever walking away from the customer.
- Advanced scan technology to scan 1D and 2D barcodes, photos and fully searchable and editable documents
- Integrated MSR to scan credit, gift and loyalty card with an encrypted head
- One device for Voice and Data with Zebra-only powerful voice solution
- Crystal clear voice calls with a speaker that’s four times the loudness of a smartphone
- User replaceable battery for guaranteed full shift availability
Mc40-Hc Mobile Computer
All The Features You Need to Deliver The Highest Quality Care
Comes equipped with an Android operating system, the pocket-sized MC40-HC improves patient safety, the patient experience and healthcare staff productivity. Your clinical and non-clinical staff can quickly gain access to the live data they need, including the location of patients, staff and equipment, to improve efficiency and ensure successful patient outcomes.
Together with a unique Mobility DNA and enterprise class data capture, nurses and hospital staff can count on easy first time every time scanning of any barcode, ensuring accuracy in medication administration and specimen collection- where errors can have extreme consequences.
- Disinfectant-ready with durability to withstand drops and spills
- 3 Inch Touch-only display for intensive apps, such as electronic health records and real-time feeds of patient vital signs
- Advanced scanning technology for perfect 1D or 2D omnidirectional barcode scanning Powerful voice connection with other physicians and nurses carrying PTT enabled Zebra mobile computers
Tc51/56 Touch Mobile Computer
The Next Evolution In Enterprise Touch Computing
Don’t compromise device design for enterprise functionality — or enterprise functionality for device design. With a rugged industrial design that looks and feels like the most popular pocketable consumer-style smartphones, along with the Zebra-only enterprise-class features, power, security and manageability your business requires, TC51/TC56 is a touch computer that is truly in a class of its own
- Unmatched processing power (hexa core) to do it all with power efficiencies
- Maximum display size with advanced technology for graphic-intensive apps
- Ultimate scanning performance of 1D / 2D barcodes – even if they are damaged, dirty and poorly printed
- 13MP camera for ultra-high resolution photos
- Unsurpassed security with Zebra’s Mobility Extensions (Mx)
- The fastest, most dependable wireless connections inside and outside the four walls
Tc8000 Touch Mobile Computer
More Features, 14% More Productivity
From the back of the warehouse to the retail floor, productivity has never been more important. Which is why we put our top engineers to task designing the most efficient, feature-loaded mobile computer possible. With a breakthrough ergonomic design and an extensive list of productivity-enhancing innovations, the TC8000 Touch Mobile Computer adds an extra hour of productivity per worker to the workday. Something your customers are going to be really happy with. Thanks, science.
- Up to 33% lighter than traditional mobile computers
- Revolutionary front facing screen that literally eliminates tilt and verify each scan
- Virtual keyboard allows 40% faster typing speed than conventional push-down keyboards
- Change battery seamlessly without powering down the device
- Simulscan software for scanning barcodes, checkboxes, text fields & signatures
- Voice directed picking (Tekspeech Pro) & Push-to-talk communication
Mc3200 Mobile Computer
3 Generations, 2 Advanced Options, 1 Industry Leading Solution
Redefine productivity and reliability with the MC3200 mobile computer, the next generation in the class-leading MC3000 Series, now with more options to meet your needs. Choose the right operating system for your business – Android™ Jelly Bean or Microsoft™ Embedded Compact 7. Your choice of our most advanced 1D laser or 1D/2D imager scan engine allows your workers to easily capture barcodes in any condition.
Three lightweight models – brick, gun and turret – bring all day comfort to every task – from cycle counting to putaway, replenishment and voice-directed picking. And with over a million and a half MC3000 Series devices sold to date, you get a well-tested device you can trust.
- Simple and cost-effective asset tracking – right out of the box
- Unparalleled bar code scanning performance with 1D Laser or 2D imager engine
- Supports Android Jelly Bean and Microsoft Embedded Compact 7
- 3 lightweight models with brick, gun-style or rotating turret form factors
Mc9200 Mobile Computer
Industry Leading Gold Standard
The MC9200 is the next generation in the MC9000 Series, the industry’s gold standard for mobility in inventory and asset management in the most demanding environments — from the warehouse floor to the dock door.
The MC9200 once again raises the bar on rugged mobile computing and device flexibility, with your choice of three operating systems, the ability to switch between operating systems, seven of our most advanced scan engines, six interchangeable keypads and plenty of power to support today’s highly-graphical applications. And if you already own MC9000 Series mobile computers, you can use the same accessories with the MC9200, demonstrating our commitment to helping our customers upgrade as cost-effectively as possible to the newest technology platform.
- Most rugged specs than any device in its class
- One device, seven scanning options
- Capture barcode from 3 ft to as far as 70 ft
- Omnidirectional scanning of DPM and high density bar codes
- Six different Interchangeable keypads..from heavy text entry to calculator style numeric data entry